+ What happens in case of low battery level?
The UAS constantly monitors its state and, upon warning, automatically returns to the take-off location and lands. For example, warnings include low battery level.
+ What happens in case of strong wind?
The UAS constantly monitors its state and, upon warning, automatically returns to the take-off location and lands. For example, If the UAS determines that the wind is too strong it will automatically return to the take-off location and land.
+ What happens if the UAS attempts to venture outside its predetermined flight boundary?
The UAS constantly monitors its location, if the UAS attempts to venture past its predetermined boundary it will discontinue its flight plan and return to the take-off location and land.
+ Can the Pilot alter the mission while autonomous flight is in progress?
Yes. The Pilot is always in direct control.
+ Operation Specifications
- Maximum flight time - 50 minutes
- Nominal cruise speed 40-90 km/h (11-25 m/s or 25-56 mph)
- Radio link range - Up to 3 km (1.86 miles)
- Maximum coverage (single flight) - 12 km² / 4.6 mi² (at 974 m / 3,195 ft altitude AGL)
- Wind resistance - Up to 45 km/h (12m/s or 28 mph)
- Ground Sampling Distance (GSD) - Down to 1.5 cm (0.6 in) per pixel
- Relative orthomosaic /3D model accuracy - 1-3x GSD
- Absolute horizontal/vertical accuracy (w/GCPs) - Down to 3 cm (1.2 in) / 5 cm (2 in)
- Absolute horizontal/vertical accuracy (no GCPs) - 1-5 m (3.3-16.4 ft)
- Multi-drone operation - Yes (including mid-air collision avoidance)
- Automatic 3D flight planning - Yes
- Linear landing accuracy - Approx. 5 m (16.4 ft)
+ Hardware Technical Specifications
- Weight (Inc. supplied camera)
- Approx. 0.69 kg (1.52 lbs)
- Wingspan - 96 cm (38 in)
- Material - EPP foam, carbon structural & composite parts
- Electric pusher propeller, 160 W brushless DC motor
- Battery - 11.1 V, 2150 mAh
- Camera - WX (16.1 MP)